I have so many products on my wishlist at the moment and most of them are high end products. Farfetch is an online retailer specialising in luxury fashion, they have just launched a beauty section which has so many products i want/need! I thought i would share with you what is on my beauty list.
1. Becca Ever-Matte Priming Perfect Primer | This is one primer i have wanted for the longest time. I am currently using the Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector which is insanely good so im sure the primer wouldn’t disappoint.
2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (Diffused Light) | These powders seem to be everywhere and everyone seems to love them. I would love to see the finish of these powders as they look gorgeous.
3. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer | My favourite YouTuber’s rave about this primer so much especially for us oily skin girls. It seems to be heaven in a bottle!
4. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel | This brand seems to have become one to have over the past six months. I have never tried a cleansing gel before and i would love this to be my first one.
5. This Works In Transit Camera Close-Up | This product is said to plump and brighten skin instantly. My skin is looking a little dull lately from all the horrible winter weather so this might be the product to bring my skin back to life.
6. Kevyn Aucoin SX1 | Is a must have for me! I have heard amazing things about this product as it can be used as a spot foundation, concealer, all over foundation and even a highlight if you get a lighter shade. I am intrigued to try it out and see how it works.
7. Rodial Dragons Blood Cleansing Water | The name sounds scary but that’s what intrigues me. It is supposed to remove makeup easily whilst working its magic on sensitive skin. Rodial is a brand i have wanted to try for months.
Have You Tried Any of These Products?
Bloglovin | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter