There are so many reasons to love Christmas and I have narrowed it down to my favourtite ten. This is the first Christmas in 3 years that I am excited for and looking forward to. Don’t forget to let me know what your favourite thing about Christmas is!
1. The Build Up – I love it when all the Christmas songs start to get played. My favourite Christmas songs are:
Wham – Last Christmas
Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me
Wizzard – I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
Justin Bieber – Mistletoe
Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas
2. Picking Presents – I love the idea of thinking and picking presents for people. I always try to do a mix of presents and types and love seeing people happy.
3. Movies – Who doesn’t love watching Christmas films! I recently did My Top 9 Christmas Films Here.
4. Food – This could be my most favourite part haha I just love food! The best is the pigs in blankets, I could eat those all day long!
5. Family – Of course spending time with family. This year my Sister and Nephew are coming. We don’t get to see them often and it will be nice having a family Christmas.
6. Decorations – I adore decorating the tree, I love seeing all the decorations and all the pretty lights. The tree just makes it feel homely and cosy.
7. Games – We always play games at Christmas, especially monopoly. Monopoly in our house ends up getting extremely competitive. Another game which is amazing is Speak Out, if you haven’t played it, get it! You won’t stop laughing.
8. Dressing Up – On Christmas day we make a little effort, not dressing up like a night out but usually a nice dress or skirt then I love playing around with glitter eye makeup.
What Do You Love About Christmas?