This year I want to do alot more and I want to make more effort to enjoy things and not waste time. The past few years I haven’t been able to do much due to health reasons but this year I want to try new things. Yes my health isn’t the best but I’m not going to let it stop me. Planning something gives you something to look forward to and makes you feel good. I have put together a list of what I want to do so I can look back at it like a check list and then at the end of the year see if I did everything I want to.
1. Go to more concerts – So far I am going to see the Script in February which I am super excited about. I got them as a present off Ashley and I am taking my mum with me. I have loved them since I was in school! The Man Who Can’t Be Moved is one of my favourite songs.
2. Save – We are saving to buy our own house. It has been a plan for a long time but with me being house bound for 3 years really set us back. Now I am in full time work and getting back to normal it is time to seriously start saving.
3. See more comedians – I love watching comedians and loved seeing Kevin Hart, Jack Whitehall and Lee Evans. This year we have booked to see Michael McIntyre & Kevin Bridges. We were going to see Peter Kay too, gutted the tour was cancelled.
4. Go on a couple of weekend breaks – We are planning to go to Glasgow in March for a few nights, we have been before and loved it. We are maybe planning somewhere like York later in the year. I also have 3 days off in December to take my mum to London to go to Winter Wonderland.
5. Take more care of my skin – As I am getting older (yes I hit 26 in January and no it isn’t a fun age) my skin is changing. It is pretty clear but I get hormonal breakouts on my chin. Lately I have been getting tiny little texture raised bits, only small but I don’t like it. I want to try and stick to a good skincare routine.
6. More time with friends – This year I definitely will be meeting up with Dena again. We finally met last year after talking for two years but I can’t wait to do more shopping trips with her! I also want to try and make time for friends closer to home. The thing is I can make plans but then my chronic pain decides it is a bad day and I can barely move and have to cancel. It is frustrating but I want to try and do more, even if it is a few meals out.
7. Try eyelash extensions – This is something that really intrigues me. My natural lashes are so short and straight and I want to try extensions. I don’t just want a tint and lift, I want the actual extensions. I need to look into this further!
8. Feel confident in my own skin – This is a tough one for me as I have large scars and a horrible shaped leg from my surgery but now I have a large scar on my neck which I have been having to have injections in to try and fix as it went wrong. The scar on my neck has massively knocked my confidence and I won’t wear clothes that show it. I want to feel like me again.
9. Enjoy days out – I want to make more effort to get out and go places even if it is taking the dogs for a walk rather than sitting in. Don’t get me wrong I will still be sitting in my pjs with a brew on a Sunday now and then! I love going to the zoo, which we will do when the weather is nicer. I also want to try new places for shopping.
10. Focus on my blog and not the numbers – I fell out of love with my blog the end of last year but I am finally enjoying it again. I want to put things on my blog that I love and make me happy. I also want to share more lifestyle posts. Instagram got me down but now I post what I want and not focus on the amount of likes/followers.
What Do You Want To Do This Year?