Im back with another baking post and it is one of my most requested cupcakes. My mum recently asked me to make these for her to take to work and they were demolished quickly. My Snickers Cupcakes always go down well, they are delicious and very easy to make.
What You Will Need:
For The Cakes
6oz Self Raising Flour
6oz Caster Sugar
2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 Tbsp Milk
1 Tsp Baking Powder
For The Frosting
220g Icing Sugar
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter (Can be Smooth or one with bits)
How To Make The Cakes
1. Mix Together the Flour, Caster Sugar, Butter and Baking Powder.
2. Add in the Eggs and Cocoa Powder, then slowly add in the milk.
3. Heat oven to 160 on a Fan Oven or Gas Mark 3. I pre heat it for around 20 minutes.
4. Spoon mixture into cake cases, don’t fill to the top as the cakes will rise.
5. Cook for 20-30 minutes. I spin the tray around half way through.
6. Leave to cool.
How To Make The Frosting
1. Mix together the Butter and Icing Sugar then slowly add in the Peanut Butter.
2. Use a piping bag and nozzle to pipe onto the cupcake.
1. Slice Snickers into small pieces and place on top of the icing.
2. I put chocolate sauce into a pot (I use the pre made sauce which is usually where ice cream cones are in supermarkets). Use the handle of a tea spoon to dip into the chocolate then drizzle over the cakes.
That is it! It is as easy as that. Have you seen my Gooey Brownie Recipe? It is drool worthy!