Hey if come here to know about best ECO styler gel available in the market then you are at right place. ECO Styler gel is available in many types with a slight change of ingredient. Each product is for different use such as to hold your curls or for sports.
Are you looking for a product that will smoothen your edges and nourish your hairs at the same time? Eco Styler Gel Argan Oil is the correct product for you. So, if you want to know why this is best for you and why I love it so much then read the detailed Eco Styler Gel Argan Oil Review below:
Detailed Eco Styler Gel Argan Oil Review:-
ECO Styler Gel in Argan Oil is the firm holding gel. This is ideal for girlies with 4c type of hairs. It will define and hold your curls for a maximum amount of time. Moreover, it nourishes and smoothens your hairs. We all know curly hairs are extremely dry. So, this gel provides moisture and impart healthy shine to your hairs.
While choosing a gel it is really important to look out for the water-based product. Make sure there is no alcohol in it. As curly hairs are already dry and alcohol will squeeze out the moisture from your hairs.
This gel contains Water (Aqua), Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glycerin, Amino-2-Methyl-1-Propanol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), CI 19140 Yellow 5 – Love and Pride.
- The hydrolyzed wheat protein helps to retain water in your hairs and make them less dry.
- Water is present in the form of aqua which hydrates your hairs.
- The carbomer is literally the glue that binds this gel together. It is the thickening agent that makes your gel gooey and thick. It also prevents the oil and other ingredients from separating on your hairs and forming flakes.
- Glycerin is a humectant. If I tell you in normal words, the humectant is an ingredient which prevents the loss of moisture. It is included in cosmetics and hair products.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil is the main ingredient in the gel. It provides moisture and shines to your curly hairs. Also, it will help to define your already perfect curls.
- Tetrasodium EDTA is present in less than 1% quantity. Some influencers think it is the cause of cancer. There is not enough research on this matter but it is proven that it does not dissolve in your skin. And moreover, you are not applying it to the skin.
Is it CG approved?
Yes, it is CG approved. This gel is sulphate free, alcohol free and cruelty free.
The price of this gel is $22.99 for 80 oz. tub.
It has a fragrance of fresh crisp apple. It will leave a very pleasant and soft scent to your hairs.
It has a thick gooey consistency. A small amount of product will go a long way.
How to apply?
I know applying a gel is not a rocket science. But just so, do you know if you do not apply it at right amount and quantity then it will make your hairs frizzy and show white flakes on it. I hope you do not fancy that. There are many methods to apply gel.
Curling your hairs: If you want to define your already present curls than follow the given step:
- Wet your hairs properly for smooth application of gel.
- Detangle your hairs with a comb.
- Take small amount of gel in your wet hand and apply it on your hairs. And then distribute it evenly through running your hands in praying motion. You can use a towel for it if you like and just keep running towel in your hairs.
- After smoothing the hairs, run your fingers through your hairs. This will create larger clumps. But if you are a fan of smaller clumps then take a comb and run through your hair.
- Another method is wet your hands and take half quantity of gel you normally take. Apply it on your wet hairs. Air dry your hairs and then apply the remaining. Again, air dry your hairs completely. Do not apply the product with dry hands as it will create frizz in your curls.
If you are reapplying the product next day. I will strongly suggest apply the gel on freshly washed hairs. Otherwise, it will cause product buildup and white flakes on your hair. The white flakes can be confused by dandruff. So, beware of it.
You will be thinking what is a unique quality in this gel that other gel lacks. Allow me to tell you that this gel is made to handle thick 4c hairs. We know styling thick hairs is as it is a problem but when it comes to thick, kinky and coiled hair the problem is amplified. This gel will define and hold your curls for long period of time. This gel also has great reviews on amazon. You can check it out the reviews and see it yourself the hype around this product is not false. It provides maximum hold than other Eco Styler gels.
Why we use Eco Styler Gel?
You all be wondering ‘why do we use a gel in the first place?’ Let me tell you why. The gel is necessary to hold any hairstyle not only curls. It is important for all type of hair types. If you are not naturally curly and like curling your hairs a lot. Then your already now the importance.
The gel helps to make your hairs stay intact and do not let them go loose. You use the gel after curling your hairs. This helps to make your curls stay in position for a long period of time. If you are someone who likes to braid her hairs a lot and want neat braid then this will work for you as well. Just braid your hairs and apply the gel after this.
It provides healthy shine and moisture to your braid. To get a better result, apply the gel and then twist that portion of your hairs.
PROS & CONS
Ingredients to look out for:-
Chemicals are harmful even to your hairs. Before buying any hair, product read the ingredients list carefully and look out for any harmful ingredient mention below:
- It should contain natural ingredients such as Eco styler gel in olive oil contains 100% natural olive oil which helps the scalp to regulate its moisturizing system naturally.
- The products should not contain any harmful chemicals. It is sulfate-free, gluten-free, Paraben-free and formaldehyde-free.
- Check if the product is cruelty-free. It means that no animal is harmed during the manufacturing of this product and the product is not tested on animals.
- Alcohol should not be included in any hair product. Because it will dry out the natural moisture from your hairs and will cause breakage and damage.
- If you have hair breakage because of using heat of your hairs then go for the gel with oil as an ingredient such as Eco Styler Gel in argan oil or Eco Styler Gel in olive oil. This gives moisture and healthy shine to your hairs
- Always look for water-based gel such Eco Styler gel (Moroccan Argan Oil). It contains protein which slows the rate of water loss.
- Check for herbal ingredients and see if they do not cause itch on your scalp. Herbal ingredients are good for your scalp.
Video Detailed Eco Styler Gel Argan Oil Review:-
Saying goodbye is the hardest part. But I hope you have come to like Eco Styler Gel in Argan Oil as much as we like it. I would really like for you to try this product and see the amazing result for yourself.
All the products of Eco Styler Gel are made from natural ingredients and even if they do not help your hair. They will not damage it either. This gel is also economical for everyone because, in $22.99, you will get an 80 oz. tub. This tub will last you for a year. So, if it is your first time, buy a small jar of this gel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:-
Is Eco Styler Gel causes cancer?
No , it consist of all natural products. Although it consists of EDTA which according to some influencers is the cause of cancer. But you do not apply on your skin. So, it is ok.
Is Eco Styler Gel sulphate free?
Yes , it is sulphate free, alcohol free, gluten and Paraben free.
Which eco styler gel is best?
Eco Styler Gel in Argan oil is best because it provides moistures to your hairs. And protects your hair from breakage.
Is this gel bad for your hairs?
Usually gel are bad for your hairs because they contains alcohol. But Eco style gel does not contain any such ingredient which will cause any harm.