These biscuits taste extremely yummy! They are quick and easy to make and can be used for any occasion. I have tried many biscuit recipes but nothing compares to this one. Every time I bake these I have to make a few batches as my parents want some, my partner wants some and so does my partners family!
What You Will Need….
140g Icing Sugar
375g Plain Flour
1 Egg Yolk (Keep the egg white for the icing)
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Egg White
250g Icing Sugar
1 tsp Cold Water
Method for Biscuits:
1. I mix everything together until it forms a dough. Once I made the mistake of putting the whole egg in and it ruined the taste of the biscuits so ensure to only put the egg yolk in!
2. Wrap the dough in cling film and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
3. The temperature I had to play around with to get the right temp. I have a fan oven and put it on around 140-150 (Between Gas Mark 2-3).
4. Cut the biscuits how you want them, I usually roll the dough so it is 1cm thick. Place on a baking tray with baking paper.
5. In my fan oven I cook for around 10-15 minutes. You want to take the biscuits out before they turn golden not once they are golden. Remember that once you take the biscuits out of the oven they will harden more. If you leave them in the oven until they are golden they will become far too hard and crunchy.
6. Once cooked leave to cool and makeup icing mixture.
Mixing Icing sugar and egg white together, add a tiny amount of water and I mean tiny. You might find you need to add more Icing sugar than listed above. Just keep adding a small amount until the mixture is thick. You want the mixture to be thick for when you pipe it. The egg white helps the mixture set.
For decoration I crushed up mini eggs and also used to hundreds and thousands.
1 thought on “Easy Sugar Biscuits Recipe | Warning Extremely Delicious”
Comments are closed.