Tips on Saving Money…
1. Switch up your daily makeup products once a week so it feels like you are using new products.
2. Sell unwanted clothes,shoes etc on Ebay and use the money for products as its money you never had.
3. Ask friends if they have any unwanted makeup and do a swap, its free!
4. Ask for samples of products in stores rather than buying the full product (test before you buy)
5. Before buying products check on sites such as Ebay & AllBeauty.com to see if its cheaper.6. If your in love with an expensive product look for a dupe as it may be just as good!7. Put all marketing emails to your spam folder8. If you go shopping just take cash as once you run out you can’t spend extra on a card!9. When you see something you like instead of buying it put that money in a pot, at the end see how much you have…you will be suprised!
How To Make The Most of The Makeup You Have
1.Use Bronzer as a crease shade.
2.Dab powder on top of a lipstick to create a matte effect.
3.Use concealer as a base shade for eyeshadow.
4.Use a matte eyeshadow for your brows.
5.Use blush as eyeshadows.
6.Use a shimmer eyeshadow as a cheekbone highlight.
7.Apply Lip liner as an under eye liner.
8.Mix moisturiser in with your foundation for a lighter coverage (no BB/CC cream required)
9.Use baby shampoo or Head & shoulders to clean brushes saves on a makeup brush cleanser.
Discount Code Websites:
Voucher Codes Pro | LinkHot UK Deals | LinkVoucher Codes UK | Link
Favourite Sites to Shop For Cheaper Products:
Ebay | LinkAllBeauty (Clinique, Bareminerals & more) | LinkASOS | Free delivery on orders £15 or pay £9.95 for free next delivery all year round | LinkFeel Unique | Free Delivery on orders £15 or over | LinkFragrance Direct | LinkXtras (sells Becca, W7 & More) | LinkDirect Cosmetics | Link
I hope these tips & tricks have helped!